You can call me Dixie. All my friends do. And since I'm sharing most of my thoughts with you then you can call me that too. Dixe is a nickname given to me by my friend Ranger, also a nickname. I work most days alone in my house and I have a lot to say, a lot of stories to tell. So I'll say it all to you, the bloggers.
Monday, July 16, 2007
My first talky-blog
Yay I was able to do this. See below for my first talky blog.
LOVE it!!!! OMG, I felt like I was sitting on your couch listening to you! Do it again! That was SO much fun. Everytime I get bored, I'll just click on your blog and hear my friend, Brian, who is virtually in my office.
that was awesome, bri! you're frickin' HIGH-larious. although i must say i think video blogs make you sound a little manic, but in a good way. :-) probably the same way you'd sound if you got in the Cash Cab! i heart you, b dizzle!
Do you need extra copies of Gilead? I would gladly give up mine, as I couldn't stand the book and never made it past all the way through. That is unusual for me, as usually I force myself to finish books/movies even when I don't like them. But Gilead just couldn't keep my attention and so it would have taken me at least a few years to finish it. A friend of mine recently tried to give me her copy as well, as she felt the same way about it and didn't realize I already had a copy, so I'm sure she'd give you hers as well!
5 comments:
LOVE it!!!! OMG, I felt like I was sitting on your couch listening to you! Do it again! That was SO much fun. Everytime I get bored, I'll just click on your blog and hear my friend, Brian, who is virtually in my office.
What a day starter! Thanks for that. Like kt, I felt like I was sitting on your couch listening to you. Do it again!
that was awesome, bri! you're frickin' HIGH-larious. although i must say i think video blogs make you sound a little manic, but in a good way. :-) probably the same way you'd sound if you got in the Cash Cab! i heart you, b dizzle!
And they said the talkies would be the end of the silent stars...It was just like being in San Francisco with you again...miss you!
d
Do you need extra copies of Gilead? I would gladly give up mine, as I couldn't stand the book and never made it past all the way through. That is unusual for me, as usually I force myself to finish books/movies even when I don't like them. But Gilead just couldn't keep my attention and so it would have taken me at least a few years to finish it. A friend of mine recently tried to give me her copy as well, as she felt the same way about it and didn't realize I already had a copy, so I'm sure she'd give you hers as well!
Post a Comment