You can call me Dixie. All my friends do. And since I'm sharing most of my thoughts with you then you can call me that too. Dixe is a nickname given to me by my friend Ranger, also a nickname. I work most days alone in my house and I have a lot to say, a lot of stories to tell. So I'll say it all to you, the bloggers.
Wow, did you realize you were like preaching? Way cool, Brian. I mean, you were like, God or the Universe will tell you what you need to know if you are listening. And I was thinking, hey, this guy's a great preacher! Of course, I already knew you were, but you preached to me today. Thank you.
2 comments:
Good stuff today Dixie -- I too like the pain and pleasure piece from your class. A good word for me as well today. Thanks.
Wow, did you realize you were like preaching? Way cool, Brian. I mean, you were like, God or the Universe will tell you what you need to know if you are listening. And I was thinking, hey, this guy's a great preacher! Of course, I already knew you were, but you preached to me today. Thank you.
Post a Comment