You can call me Dixie. All my friends do. And since I'm sharing most of my thoughts with you then you can call me that too. Dixe is a nickname given to me by my friend Ranger, also a nickname. I work most days alone in my house and I have a lot to say, a lot of stories to tell. So I'll say it all to you, the bloggers.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Pants
Today's blog is a video blog. You'll understand why it had to be a video blog when you watch it.
I didn't think you ever got embarrassed, dixie! I too am sad that I couldn't be a guest on your blog, of course, you'd probably give me a name like "friend who hates to drive in SF"
3 comments:
Nice pants. I'll be sure to show Hans!
Too bad we didn't actually have good internet access at WW because it would have been so much fun to be a "guest" on your blog!!!
I didn't think you ever got embarrassed, dixie! I too am sad that I couldn't be a guest on your blog, of course, you'd probably give me a name like "friend who hates to drive in SF"
Post a Comment