Tuesday, August 28, 2007

La Taqueria

Well I don't really know what to write about today. I had lunch at my favorite taqueria, La Taqueria. Yes that is the name, I know not all that original. My friends Todd and Sara were in town today. I'll see Todd again this weekend, but Sara will be going home Thursday morning. La Taqueria is so good!!! But I only go when I have visitors, because it is a little pricier than my normal taqueria, meaning my lunch cost me $5 instead of $4. And it is a little fattier than my normal taqueria. Then I dropped them off at a MUNI train and I headed off to get a hair cut. Although, not much of a haircut because I'm growing my hair out. I don't know how long I'll let it get but long. We'll see what it looks like. My friend Clark has let me know that he'll inform me when it is time to cut it. And I believe he will do that.
Then I exchanged some jeans at The Gap that were too long. And then tonight I'm headed off for dinner to celebrate my friend Robin's birthday.
Tomorrow I'll be kind of busy because I'll be getting ready for my young clergy gathering that begins on Thursday up in Occidental which is on the Russian River. This is a group of people who began gathering in North Carolina about 3 years ago. It was part of a lilly funded program for young clergy serving their first parish. This will be our first time seeing one another in abotu 15 months. I'm so excited to see them. There are 19 of us but only 18 are able to make it. Yay!!!

Maybe tomorrow I'll have more to write about.

Over and out!

No comments: