I just spent some time writing on another blog that I occasionally post to. It is FreakishlyLargeHandofJesus and you can click on the link to the left. I wrote about the rapture. Something which I really think is kind of bogus. But one of my members has been bringing it up and something that I got some spam e-mail about the other day with all these links to what is going to happen during the rapture and to all of those who are going to be left behind. Seriously, pastors get some crazy e-mails. And when am I going to get my money from the Nigerian man's family?
So anyway read the other blog post. It is pretty good.
Okay, I have Wheel of Fortune on right now. (Now hear me when I say I think WOF is kind of lame. But it comes on right after Jeopardy which I love. And so I have it on while I'm blogging.) But there is a HOTTIE with a capital hot on as a contestant. Now granted it doesn't appear that he is going to win, but I am rooting for him. And I'm willing to comfort him if he doesn't win. Nope he didn't win. Seriously, Hot!!!!
Alright, read my other blog entry because that is it for me.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment