You can call me Dixie

You can call me Dixie. All my friends do. And since I'm sharing most of my thoughts with you then you can call me that too. Dixe is a nickname given to me by my friend Ranger, also a nickname. I work most days alone in my house and I have a lot to say, a lot of stories to tell. So I'll say it all to you, the bloggers.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mmm, fruit

Persimmons are tasty!

Off to choir practice.

Peace out.
Posted by Dixie at 6:25 PM
Labels: food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Dixie
I love to laugh. I love to tell stories. I love, love, love, musicals.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (9)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (127)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2007 (131)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ▼  October (18)
      • The Centenial Post
      • Word
      • Mmm, fruit
      • Long day!
      • It's the Great Pumpkin Dixie
      • Massive Head Wound Dixie
      • Hanging out in Clark's pants
      • Mmm good!
      • Oh no he didn't!
      • Here comes the rain again
      • Hopelessly Devoted to Daisies
      • Warning: This is a heavy, potentially painful post
      • If I only had an Iphone
      • Eeewww! That is not good
      • That is not cool!
      • Yay for Thursday!
      • A big ol' wad of fear and anxiety
      • A music survey on the subway?
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (19)

Sites I Love

  • Studio Vox

Blogs I'm Reading

  • Delmo Dorite Writes
  • Football and Pharisees
  • Freakishly Large Hand of Jesus
  • Iced Tea and Sarcasm
  • Philosophy Over Coffee
  • RevGal BlogPals
  • The News from Arbuckle Creek
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.