I'm having computer/phone issues. I have this T-mobile phone that has a windows operating system. What this means is that I have to download an application from the internet for my computer that allows it to sync up with my entourage--outlook for you pc users. Well now it gets stuck before it completely syncs up, and then it starts the computer fan and slows the computer down. To get the computer back up to speed I have to shut down the computer and reboot. Now why am I telling you all of this. Well I don't know. But it has been what I have been focusing on all evening. I finally e-mailed the company that makes the program that I downloaded. Because I'm fairly sure that it is related to the application not my computer. This means that my apple care that I bought to cover my computer won't help me. Otherwise I would just take it into the apple store and tell them to fix it for me. Because let's be clear I really don't know how to do much oither than check e-mail and type sermons. And this blog.
Other than that I had lunch with a friend today and then bought some new running shoes. Took a nap this afternoon. So nothing else really to tell you. Wish I did. Nothing funny or all that interesting.
Maybe tomorrow.
Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment