You can call me Dixie. All my friends do. And since I'm sharing most of my thoughts with you then you can call me that too. Dixe is a nickname given to me by my friend Ranger, also a nickname. I work most days alone in my house and I have a lot to say, a lot of stories to tell. So I'll say it all to you, the bloggers.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
A Haiku, I think
Sunday afternoon. On couch, wrapped in a quilt. Now this is living.
I think you can probably question whether or not wrapped is one syllable or two. But hey it's pretty darn close.
Dixie!!! Hey! I just got home from my travels and got your Christmas card - which I loved! - and your letter - which made me sad. I'm so sorry to read about your brother's ordeal. Thanks for including the addy for your blog. I'm going to subscribe now.
Happy New Year! Hope it's a better one for you. And belated happy birthday, too!
3 comments:
Dixie!!! Hey! I just got home from my travels and got your Christmas card - which I loved! - and your letter - which made me sad. I'm so sorry to read about your brother's ordeal. Thanks for including the addy for your blog. I'm going to subscribe now.
Happy New Year! Hope it's a better one for you. And belated happy birthday, too!
[p.s. This is Stacey Simpson Duke, btw!]
Now you're really living!
Speaking of "now you're really living" when do we get our CDs?
Post a Comment