No time to write tonight. It is 10:21 and I have been working on my Christmas Card mailing list since I got home from centering prayer. I just took a break to write this blog and to do something else that I'm about to ask you about.
I have on the Biggest Loser while I'm working. I haven't really watched this show but I just feel so good seeing all these people get healthy. So anyway here is my question: Is it ironic that while I took a break and a show about people losing weight was on I was eating chocolate ice cream out of the carton?
I think it is.
Alright until tomorrow.
Peace out!
1 comment:
ironic, perhaps. but i know what you mean. as someone who watches "biggest loser" religiously every week, i often find myself being inspired by their hard work and discipline while i eat an entire thin-crust pizza. i do give that show credit for getting me to the gym last year, though--those people were my inspiration for losing 25 pounds. my guess is after these babies come, i'll have to do it all over again, so thank goodness a new season is always around the corner! :-)
Post a Comment