I am T-I-R-E-D! I woke up at 3:30 AM this morning in Florida. I had only been in Florida since Monday and I never really adjusted to the time completely. Plus I was staying at my parent's house. At some point I'm sure I'll go into my parent's house--but for now I'll just say that their house is so dirty that I don't like being there and I especially don't like sleeping there. So I didn't get much sleep before I got up at 3:30. Then I left Florida and landed in San Francisco at 1:30. Now it is 6:16 PM in California. I have been up for a long time. Oh, and I have the beginnings of a cold, what with the sleep deprivation, my parents dirty, drafty house, and the walking petrie dishes that are my nieces and nephews it was bound to happen. So I have been downing airborne all day. But I have a headache and I am tired.
So I'll write again soon and talk about Christmas! And then don't forget on January 1, my year in review. I'll post my Christmas Card picture with this post so you can enjoy it if you didn't get an actual card.
UPDATED: Well I couldn't post the picture. I'll try again when I'm more awake.
2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the card! Joe and I were so excited we made the list. Thank you for the laugh with the picture and the honesty with the note. Hope your 2008 is crap free!
I have to say that I was really impressed that you had decorated your bathroom, though I felt a little odd looking at you sitting on the jon. Thanks for leaving your pants on.
Post a Comment