Monday, August 25, 2008

Right Now

So right now I'm sitting in Farley's, my favorite coffee shop. I'm trying to memorize my music for Aida. (There is a lot of music.) But the point of this post is not to tell you what I'm doing but instead to point out a couple of things I noticed on the way to Farley's and once I got here. First, on the way here I was following an old, small Toyota pick-up truck. It was loaded down with what I'm guessing is scrap metal, but said scrap metal included a car door and a water heater. I want you to picture what that must have looked like.

Second, when I arrived at Farley's, I was sitting at my table, where I'm sitting right now, and I had a perfect view of the counter. Well while I was watching the people order I noticed a young woman touching her breast. Now not just picking a piece of lint off her chest. No she lifted her hoodie revealing her t-shirt and then cupped her breast. She cupped her right breast! I have no idea what this woman was doing. But it looked odd.

Maybe more later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Farley's

msizzle said...

cupping her breast, huh? maybe she got some email about a super rare but deadly form of breast cancer that strikes young women, and she was doing a self-exam right there in farley's. i mean, that's what i did when i got the email.