You can call me Dixie. All my friends do. And since I'm sharing most of my thoughts with you then you can call me that too. Dixe is a nickname given to me by my friend Ranger, also a nickname. I work most days alone in my house and I have a lot to say, a lot of stories to tell. So I'll say it all to you, the bloggers.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Who came up with this?
I just saw an ad for Old Spice Hair and Body Wash. There is so, so much wrong with that. First I don't care if it has been "developed" to be multi-use, you should not use the same soap on both your body and your hair. And Second, even if you did do that it should never, ever---never, never--be made by Old Spice. I mean do you really want your whole body to smell like that? That is unless you are an 80 year old man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah, but you have to admit their ads are funny. right?
I actually think the hair/body idea is great. Soap is soap. And if it saves me time, all the better.
"Can I use it?" "No, criminal." My son loves that line.
And, don't be hatin' on Old Spice.
Post a Comment