A woman in red striped tights and a blue and white beenie riding a unicycle. Where did I see this particular sight? A circus? No. A vaudeville-esque stage show? No. A crazy technicolored dream? No. No, I saw this at the corner of Bryant and 15th. Yep, that's right I was just driving down the road and there she was. And it kind of just seemed normal. Perhaps I have lived in San Francisco too long. Maybe she was a messenger for me. If so I wonder what message she was trying to give me.
I'm getting ready for my next trip. I leave on Friday for New York for the weekend. Then on Monday night I am headed to Scotland. Yay!!!! My friend Copey will meet me in NYC on Sunday and we will travel in Scotland together. I haven't decide if I'm taking my computer with me--not knowing if i'd have internet access where I'm staying. But I'll try and find a computer along the way to update you all on my travels. Especially if I see anyone riding a unicycle.
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear of your travels. Enjoy every moment. And don't try to take care of anyone but you.
Safe travels, and have a wonderful time in Scotland!!
Post a Comment