Friday, September 28, 2007

CSA

Here is a delicious video blog for all of you to enjoy.



Peace out

3 comments:

Amy W-P said...

Enjoy your heirlooms! They look nummy.

Ellen said...

About every six months or so, I get a letter from the local Toyota dealer saying that they "need" to acquire a certain number of used 2004 Prius and that they have me listed as the owner of just such a car. So out of curiosity, last spring I brought my car to them and asked how much I could get to trade it in for an 2007 Prius. They offered me a decent price, but nothing that was so amazing that I couldn't refuse, and since I didn't actually need a new car and was perfectly happy with my old one, I didn't do it. But maybe Saturn will be more generous with you!

Rev. K.T. said...

OK, maybe because it took me back to being an 11 year old reading Song of Solomon when I was bored in church, but I burst out laughing when you said the point of this blog was to show us your fruits and vegetables! Silly me. I too have been considering joining a CSA for awhile. Between you and Blythe setting the example, maybe I need to get more serious.