Several times this week I have thought about things that I would blog about and then by the time I get home I've forgotten. So I really have nothing to talk about. I can tell you about some movies I've seen lately.
Quantum of Solace: It was fine. I really didn't like it all that much. I hadn't seen the one before this one and apparently it is a sequel. But I missed the gadgets from the old James Bond movies. Also I'm willing to suspend disbelief in movies and such. But there are a couple of times when I just said, "You want me to believe this?!?" And all I'll say so that I don't spoil anything is--big ol' rickety ass boat.
Role Models: Funny. Very funny! Crude and irreverant and totally predictable and hilarious! Not for the easily offended. Paul Rudd is so funny and so cute. I love Paul Rudd. He can move right in tomorrow. So if you know him let him know that I'm available.
Zack and Mirri Make a Porno: Also funny and crude and foul. Also, not for the easily offended. It is classic Kevin Smith movie-making. But also kind of sweet in the end. And when I say crude I mean crude. Jay of Jay and Silent Bob is in it as well as Randall from the Clerks movies. Excellent.
So I guess that is it. I'll blog again if I remember any of the random musings I thought of during the day.
Peace out!
1 comment:
If Paul Rudd moves in, I'm also moving in. I too think he's CUTE!
Post a Comment