This is what I'm most thankful for today:
boiled peanuts
corn bread dressing, not stuffing
mashed potatoes and gravy
my 2 year old nephew who likes to raise up his hand and say "up high" until I high five him
the woman at the movie theatre today who told me her husband didn't want to go to San Francisco because he was afraid he might run into [flick of wrist] (people like me) but she doesn't care about that she loves all people
a movie that is about living life instead of fearing death (Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium if you are curious)
a ride in the car to remember a neighborhood, a school, a church, a family that gave me the courage to leave them and find my own way
4 year old Noah who told me about eating 2 pieces of pumpkin pie and then asked if they can come over to my house some time
Voices of people that I love that remind me of how grateful I am for this life that I am leading
Yep, that's what I'm grateful for today.
Peace out!
1 comment:
I'm thankful for you.
Post a Comment