So today is a talky blog. It is actually show and tell. You'll have to watch to find out what I'm talking about. Notice how obsessed I am with setting my house and my head on fire. Also notice that I keep slipping into this ridiculous southern accent. Not a real southern accent--it is what my friend Blythe calls my joke accent. I hope you enjoy.
4 comments:
I don't get it. How do ear candles clean out your ears? Does the smoke have some sort of cleansing power? I'm intrigued to learn why they work (or maybe they don't work, you sounded unsure).
I liked "Burn After Reading." I didn't love it and thought it was fairly bizarre, but I laughed a lot and overall enjoyed it. I love Frances McDormand. And Brad Pitt was so ridiculous that it just cracked me up.
I am not sure what to say, I have heard people say that blowing smoke from a pipe will help an ear ache. Maybe simular idea? Don't know but it is amusing to see Brian laying there with this fire stick in his ear. I might have to use this video for a fire safety class.
We've seen it first -- the next great video that will sweep the globe. Brian cleaning out his ears with an ear candle. Really it doesn't get any better than this!
Ear candles have been popular for years in some groups. I've never tried them, but I think the way they work is the flame creates suction which cleans out the ear canal. So your earwax becomes part of the candle, I guess. Just don't stick it down too far, because then it might suck out part of your brain.
Post a Comment